Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

AMAZING friends = MASSIVE Inspiration!


When I feel down and out or just plain useless as an artist or even a person, these three people are my SAVING grace!!!  All three of them have pulled me out of a tough moment (or many moments) and helped me see the light, especially through some laughter...best hollistic medicine around!  Surrounding myself with inspirational people is one of the key ingredients to staying creative and loving.  How can I feel anything, but loved and important when I've got those smiling faces in my corner?

Each one of them has inspired me artistically in so many more ways then even they know.  Whether they've realized it or not, they've each made cameos in a few of the characters I've written.  It's such a gift to know I can always count on them to bounce script ideas off, to get great feedback on my writing endeavours, to dive deep into a discussion about the heart, soul and beauty of acting and to just plain be there for me.  That's sometimes seems like a foreign concept these days with everyone seemingly out for themselves.  I am truly fortunate to have found these beautiful beings among the masses.

At the end of the day I'm a story-teller...and what stories do I have to tell if I'm not inspired?  Thanks to ALL of my wonderful friends who continually inspire and love me!

~PL&C~

1 comment: